USCIS to redesign Permanent Resident Card (Green Cards)
In order to help stop counterfitting, the USCIS is going to redesign the Permanent Resident Card. If you are successful in your application for permanent residency, here are some new changes that your card may feature.
Changes to Permanent Resident Cards
According to the USCIS, the new Permanent Resident Cards will feature the following:
- “Display the individual’s photos on both sides;
- Show a unique graphic image and color palette:
- Green Cards will have an image of the Statue of Liberty and a predominately green palette;
- EAD cards will have an image of a bald eagle and a predominately red palette;
- Have embedded holographic images; and
- No longer display the individual’s signature.”
These new changes come into effect soon. The USCIS says that they will use their old card stock before issuing the new design. More information about the resign can be read here.
Still in the Application Process?
Has your employer followed all the USCIS regulations regarding advertising? If you would like more assistance, please contact us as parkadvertising.com for a free quote.